Pointshooting and CQC in Southern California

This is a discussion on Pointshooting and CQC in Southern California within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello all. Would anyone be interested in learning the shooting method taught to British commandos, American OSS operatives and countless American troops during WWII? Also, ...

Thread: Pointshooting and CQC in Southern California

Pointshooting and CQC in Southern California

Hello all.

Would anyone be interested in learning the shooting method taught to British commandos, American OSS operatives and countless American troops during WWII? Also, unarmed fighting using the dirty tactics taught to these same combatants.

I'm considering setting-up a training seminar or shooting school where these close quarter combat tactics and techniques will be demonstrated.

Please let me know of your interest.

2. Remove Ads

More , more, more info. I think some on here would be intrested. Who , Where , When, We don't need a why. I am planning a trip to So-Cal sometime this spring.

Administrator

Thumbs up I'm All The Way On The Other Side Of The U S of A

I'm a strong advocate of instinctive shooting and realistic, fast, workable reactive Close Quarters defensive methodology.

I would humbly suggest that anybody living within reasonable driving distance of peanutlover would be a wise person to take him up on his very kind offer to set up some instructional classes.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

self-taught

Further clarification. I'm teaching myself these techniques and tactics. So far my results are very good. I believe strongly that these methods would be useful to all who carry pistols for self-defense.

I'm considering teaching others what I've learned. It can be world-changing and attitude adjusting. The square-range mentality needs to be broadened to include a 'kill or be killed' instinct.

Also, after years of martial arts training and practice, I've grown to learn that the 'dirty' tricks and tactics taught to the Brits and the OSS in WWII are possibly more effective and easy to master for the everyday Joe or Jane. I intend to pass on what I've learned in this regard, also.

I've not finalized my plans for instruction. I've not acquired premises for said instruction. I'm asking if anyone in the Southern California area is interested enough for me to pursue offering this instruction.

Thanks for the responses

Welcome to the world of PS,, its always nice to see some one new discover some thing so old... you mite want to try this two forums

www.warriortalk.com

www.threatfocused.com

World of expeirence there if I do say so myself

Let me get this straight, you want us to pay you for information that is available by way of the local library and book stores, just because you think you have sat down and mastered it If anybody wants to know anymore info on this go here: gutterfighting.org. This will give you background info on what he is talking about and also like I said this can be got from book stores and online. Oh, by the way, not interested.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

VIP Member
    Welcome to the forum peanut...
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Links