LFI I in Southern Arizona

This is a discussion on LFI I in Southern Arizona within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It will be in November to coincide with the Southwest Western Writers Association Conference. It will probably be the intense 4 day class so look ...

Thread: LFI I in Southern Arizona

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar

It will be in November to coincide with the Southwest Western Writers Association Conference. It will probably be the intense 4 day class so look at 9 hours a day divided between the legal lectures and firearms training.
    Right now he is looking at using the Sierra Vista range because of the new classroom being constructed on the range facility.

One of his assistant instructors lives in Sierra Vista and is making the arrangements.
    Contacts and information will be forthcoming at Trailboss Outfitters in Sierra Vista. The Ft. Huachuca Sportsman's Center,
    Spangenbergs in Tombstone, 2nd Ammendment Guns in Bisbee, Arizona Saddle Blanket Company in Benson, Thunder Mountain Custom Rifles in Sierra Vista, Tucson Guns and Western Artifacts in Tucson, Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson.

The Cochise County Sheriff's Department, Sierra Vista PD, Huachuca City PD, Bisbee PD, Benson PD, Tucson P D, Pima Sheriff's Dept, Tombstone Marshall's and All Federal Agencies including the Ft. Huachuca M Police will be included in the information list.

You may also register by I M'ing me. We will ask bikerRN and Phil to be assistant instructors.

The cost of an LFI is $900. and is payable to Massad Ayoob but don't send any money untill we have the dates settled.

You must bring 500 rounds of handgun ammunition, you own meals, and note taking tablets.

Getting Mas to S/AZ is quite an accomplishment and we want to make the best use of his time.

PM inbound.

Sponsor
    Good luck with this class announcement threefeathers.

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Have the dates been finalized yet?

Biker

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    update. Mas found that his son in law will be returning from Iraq in November. He deserves a rousing family Thanksgiving. Dr. Hickey moved the Southwestern Writers conference to May and will hold it in Wilcox. So I spoke to Mas and we should aim for May for an LFI I class. I think we should use the Sierra Vista range as it has every thing we need for a successful class.

I'm sorry that the class isn't happening when scheduled, but congrats on his SIL's return.

Biker
    Last edited by BikerRN; July 27th, 2009 at 07:43 PM. Reason: typo

Sponsored Links