I went to Vermont Tactical.

This is a discussion on I went to Vermont Tactical. within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I went to Vermont Tactical on the 18th of July. Sorry I have no Pics. I forgot the camera at home. So I showed up ...

Thread: I went to Vermont Tactical.

I went to Vermont Tactical.

I went to Vermont Tactical on the 18th of July. Sorry I have no Pics. I forgot the camera at home. So I showed up early and we started right on time. I took the tactical carbine course. It was a great experience to have taken a course like this or even any course with these guys.

I am in the military and have had lots of good training in the past, I really did not learn any new tactics or drills. I wanted to take a different course but it was not offered at the time I was available, but I had a good time. I live in Canada and are gun laws “SUCK”. They are like NY, but NY laws are better then we have.

I was able to participate in a course where I was treated like I was a responsible adult. I have tried IPSC here in Canada, not fun to many restrictions and you are treated like you are not responsible to carry a loaded firearm. The guys at VT Tactical were outstanding with the class instruction and took the time to make sure it was safe and a fun experience.

They are located in Franklin county VT, they are about an hour from Burlington VT. I have a 4 hour drive to Burlington from where I live in Canada so I opted to stay in VT the night before. Later down the road I plan to take the course I originally planned which is the, “Defensive Handgun 2” or “CCW and the Lethal Encounter”. This I know I will learn some thing from this course, we do not have CCW here in Canada so this will be great to learn.

So I recommend these guys to anyone. Anyone from VT would like to meet up for a future course, let me know. I love VT, the views are spectacular and the people are so nice and pleasant. Home - VT Tactical International LLC - vermonttactical.com

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by sp2022 View Post
    I went to Vermont Tactical on the 18th of July. Sorry I have no Pics. I forgot the camera at home. So I showed up early and we started right on time. I took the tactical carbine course. It was a great experience to have taken a course like this or even any course with these guys.

I am in the military and have had lots of good training in the past, I really did not learn any new tactics or drills. I wanted to take a different course but it was not offered at the time I was available, but I had a good time. I live in Canada and are gun laws “SUCK”. They are like NY, but NY laws are better then we have.

I was able to participate in a course where I was treated like I was a responsible adult. I have tried IPSC here in Canada, not fun to many restrictions and you are treated like you are not responsible to carry a loaded firearm. The guys at VT Tactical were outstanding with the class instruction and took the time to make sure it was safe and a fun experience.

They are located in Franklin county VT, they are about an hour from Burlington VT. I have a 4 hour drive to Burlington from where I live in Canada so I opted to stay in VT the night before. Later down the road I plan to take the course I originally planned which is the, “Defensive Handgun 2” or “CCW and the Lethal Encounter”. This I know I will learn some thing from this course, we do not have CCW here in Canada so this will be great to learn.

So I recommend these guys to anyone. Anyone from VT would like to meet up for a future course, let me know. I love VT, the views are spectacular and the people are so nice and pleasant. Home - VT Tactical International LLC - vermonttactical.com
    Too bad your country does not allow you to legally apply anything you may have learned,unless your LEO,AFAIK Canadians are told they have to flee their own homes during a home invasion and just call the cops
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links