My shooting coach has a link, WOOO HOOO

My shooting coach has a link, WOOO HOOO

This is a discussion on My shooting coach has a link, WOOO HOOO within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Colorado Shooting Sports L.L.C - Links Directory Hey all out there, especially in Colorado, If you have not seen this site yet, check it out. ...

Thumbs up My shooting coach has a link, WOOO HOOO

Colorado Shooting Sports L.L.C - Links Directory

Hey all out there, especially in Colorado, If you have not seen this site yet, check it out.

I have been to three classes with Anthony Navarro. I believe that you will find that he is a diamond in the training world around here. His background as an RN adds significantly to the things that you learn in his classes. Anthony teaches more than how to shoot. He teaches you a way of thinking and a way to stay alive. I think that his students keep "turning on the light" for days after his classes. You have to let things soak in after it is over. This is no "Stand like this and move here, then shoot," deal. This is training to make you WIN in a confrontation with a bad guy.

Anthony's students are a valuable asset to each community that they live in. It is like joining a family. (without that one relative.......you know what I mean)

If you are interested in getting your CCW permit in Colorado, or more importantly, how to win in a bad situation, you need to see Colorado Shooting Sports and Anthony Navarro.

No, I am not a paid part of his business. I am a very happy paying customer and want as many of you as possible to get the experience that he can provide. (If you tell him I sent you, it will give me great pride that I helped his business grow.)

A couple of pics of my daughter and I in our first class.

Thanks for looking, Bob
    Attached Images

I've taken a class with another instructor in Greeley but you have to appreciate Colorado Shooting Sports willingness to continue the training and learning well beyond your initial class for a truly nominal fee.

I might have to check that out.

I have taken two pistol classes and one vehicle fighting class. It is wild when he puts you in a vehicle and gives you a scenario to play out. Cool stuff.

Sunday, Aug 2, I am taking tactical rifle class. My understanding is this will be a 5 person class and we will get a workout. I can hardly wait until tomorrow.

Aug 16 is medical class. I need this, as I know nearly nothing about on site "save someone" first aid. Anthony, being an RN, will have lots of good stuff.

Lets see, he mentioned having a shirt and pants that we don't mind ruining........I wonder what we will be doing? It will be an eye opener.

Call him and get going!
    Bob

Links