Airsoft Practice

This is a discussion on Airsoft Practice within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; LOL Airsoft hurts. Especially during rapid fire. Sure the first shot or two is nothing but once your on the 5-6th consecutive shot it starts ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airsoft Practice

LOL Airsoft hurts. Especially during rapid fire. Sure the first shot or two is nothing but once your on the 5-6th consecutive shot it starts to hurt pretty bad ! Still fun as heck though!

2. Remove Ads

We used an Air Soft in Haganah class the other night in weapon disarming drills . They will definetly put a new spin on your training.
    A armed person is a citizen-An unarmed person is a future victim.

VIP Member
    You know it is funny that this post should be brought back up.

Here even though there is a 25 yard range on camp that I can use when I want 9mm ammo is at a premium here. The other day at the conex bazaar at the Aussie camp I ran across a pistol that is a duplicate of a Walther P99. Spring loaded it shoots a 6mm plastic BB, removable mag that holds 20 rounds, a suprisingly decent trigger and has enough energy to punch paper at about 8-10 feet.

Now this is nowhere near live fire but it does allow me to practice the basics like drawstroke, sight alignment, trigger squeeze and so on in my room. I simply shoot into a cardboard box with a towel in the back and the paper target taped over the opening of the target. I purchased two of the guns for $10.00 and have about 60 pellets so it should last for a bit.

Train with what you got. I can see airsoft purchases coming up when I get home.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Administrator
    It started up again because it was resurrected by a spammer that jumped onto DC and searched "airsoft" - this thread and one other one popped up and he posted to spam his airsoft company.

Then I gave him a blast of air and blew him off of the forum softly so now he is an Ex-Member...his posts have been deleted but, the thread remains.

VIP Member
    Ah ok. LOL
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links