Is there any tactical training that includes planning, first aid, survival, etc? - Page 2

Is there any tactical training that includes planning, first aid, survival, etc?

This is a discussion on Is there any tactical training that includes planning, first aid, survival, etc? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It would be difficult to find one all-inclusive course or program that covers all the topics the OP mentioned. However, quality training is available in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any tactical training that includes planning, first aid, survival, etc?

It would be difficult to find one all-inclusive course or program that covers all the topics the OP mentioned.

However, quality training is available in all those disciplines.

The American Red Cross offers a variety of good first aid courses at an affordable price, and they have facilities all over the country.

Massad Ayoob's Lethal Force Institute is based in Concord, New Hampshire. Massad offers some of the best firearms training in the country, and also does seminars in a number of different states.

Plenty of good preparedness and survival books are available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. For anybody willing to do some googling, I'm sure they could find quality courses of this nature in several places around the country.
    "I've run across shooting after shooting where the defender shot a violent aggressor with a .380 and did little to immediately stop his depredations. A good hollow point load in 9mm or .38 Special will, historically, end lethal assaults more quickly."

~ Massad Ayoob

While I haven't actually been thru any of their courses yet I have been researching the programs at Tactical Response in TN. They have courses in all of the areas of interest to you. I have read some good things on this outfit in this forum.

You can check out their offering here: Tactical Response

Get Ready: Preparing for Any Event That Will Impact Your Life

Got a notice for this very interesting conference sponsored by the GOA. I am hoping it comes to the Northeast, and I will definitely go. If someone ever sees a link to view the text for this conference, please post.

thanks
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-SS View Post
    Get Ready: Preparing for Any Event That Will Impact Your Life

Got a notice for this very interesting conference sponsored by the GOA. I am hoping it comes to the Northeast, and I will definitely go. If someone ever sees a link to view the text for this conference, please post.

thanks

Holy Cow! It's coming to Kansas City! That's a done deal. I'll be there for sure!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links