Low and behold, an airsoft IDENTICAL to my carry!

Low and behold, an airsoft IDENTICAL to my carry!

This is a discussion on Low and behold, an airsoft IDENTICAL to my carry! within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When I first started carrying I wanted to get an airsoft replica of my carry to practice at home with, and for the life of ...

Thread: Low and behold, an airsoft IDENTICAL to my carry!

Talking Low and behold, an airsoft IDENTICAL to my carry!

When I first started carrying I wanted to get an airsoft replica of my carry to practice at home with, and for the life of me I could not find one. I had to choose a very uncommon weapon as my carry. So I got something close and made another IWB holster for it and practiced with that.

So yesterday I was at my preferred Army Surplus store looking for a replacement magazine holster that does not look like a magazine holster, when low and behold, in the airsoft display case....A Jericho 941 CO2 pistol.

I grabbed the first employee I could find, (a manager fortunately) and asked to see it. Felt real close to my Baby Eagle full size.

I then asked him if there was a back room or something that we could go to so that I could see if it fit in my holster, (home made kydex/leather IWB), since I CCW and don't really want to do this on the sales floor. He said sure.

Perfect fit.

Bought it, and when I got home, side by side they are 99.9% identical in size, features (functioning safety, dovetail, pins, sights, single action trigger pull....) right down to the IWI molding on the grips, and close in weight. If it weren't for the blaze orange barrel cap, it would be very easy for me to mistake the two by sight.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Well done, my friend, and congratus on seizing the moment!
    And the merchandise!
    "Deine Papieren bitte?" or "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !"
    (Choose only one)
    NRA Endowment Member
    "I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett

LOL! Yeah.....Airsoft stuff. Gotta love it. I was looking for a spare top cover for an AK47 before last Christmas (I hope it's still okay to say the word Christmas here). I came upon a site and found what I wanted, and boy..was it expensive! So I emailed the outfit and asked what made their parts more special than everyone else, and they replied with something like this: "look ya big dummy.......we're an Airsoft dealer! These are Airsoft gun parts...not for firearms" Talk about feeling the fool. But Airsoft Glocks are identical replicas too, and fit the same holsters.
    Just don't forget what you're carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    ...Just don't forget what you're carrying.
    Yep. The carry stays in the house, the airsoft stays in the garage/airsoft range during practice time.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    I agree with all and practice with one also. But don't get them mixed up., it would be embarrasing.

Sponsored Links