Tactical Responce??????

This is a discussion on Tactical Responce?????? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know I know these kind of questions get asked all the time. But I am soon to be heading home from this deployment and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Responce??????

Tactical Responce??????

I know I know these kind of questions get asked all the time. But I am soon to be heading home from this deployment and I really want to get my wife into some self defense classes like fighting pistol.

I have no doubt that I could teach her some of the things that would be covered in this class, but I feel that they may cover it in more depth and in a manner more suited for first time students. I just feel that she may get better results from someone that does this for a living.

My question is this, in my hometown there is a company named Tactical Responce, they train locally and they also travel all over the U.S. I have talked to local guys about the instructors but I was wondering if anybody else has heard of Tactical responce or not??

Anyway guys, just thought I would throw that out there and see what kind of replys I would get..

Thanks

2. Remove Ads

I've heard lots of variations on the name Tactical Response in either the tactical equipment industry and training industy... You got a website link on them?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Getoffthex.com

Did a class this year in June. Highly recommend them.

Tactical Response

they sell alot of gear as well, but they offer training classes also.
    They are based out of Camden TN

I think getoffthehex is the same group of guys if im not mistaken

I've trained with them. Outstanding folks! If they are in your hometown, I encourage you to just stop by and meet them. Check out their facilities. Join the LiveCloud Login forum and read up on their After Action Reports from folks that have trained with them. I am an Alumni of Fighting Pistol and plan to take more training with them. JMHO...
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Steer clear. Google will show you plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by ranburr View Post
    Steer clear. Google will show you plenty.
    not sure how to interpt what google will show

[QUOTE=First Sgt;1300563]I've trained with them. Outstanding folks! If they are in your hometown, I encourage you to just stop by and meet them. Check out their facilities. Join the LiveCloud Login forum and read up on their After Action Reports from folks that have trained with them. I am an Alumni of Fighting Pistol and plan to take more training with them. JMHO...[/QUOTE

I have spoken with some of them, I know many of them as well.
    I do not have any experience training with them though.
    Talking with them and knowing them is completly different from knowing what their classes are like..

I do plan on putting a little more research into this matter though..

Check out LiveCloud Login and read the AAR's. They offer a money back guarantee and have seldom needed to. I also trained with them and will recommend.

Kelly,

I visited their website and have been there several times before. Their instructor bio's seem to be first rate.

If you are a Marine, then you know good training from bad, so, all I can say is lay your money down and give them a shot. I have considered attending one of their courses myself, but have several others I would like to attend first, like LFI 1 or ones locally in my home State.

I'm betting if you are truly disappointed with their training and can point out why, they'll refund you or do their best to make you whole.

If not, then I just gave you bad advice and for that I apologize, Sir.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Kelly,

I visited their website and have been there several times before. Their instructor bio's seem to be first rate.

If you are a Marine, then you know good training from bad, so, all I can say is lay your money down and give them a shot. I have considered attending one of their courses myself, but have several others I would like to attend first, like LFI 1 or ones locally in my home State.

I'm betting if you are truly disappointed with their training and can point out why, they'll refund you or do their best to make you whole.

If not, then I just gave you bad advice and for that I apologize, Sir.
    Well Bark'n, i must say that all of your reply's and posts that i have read i truly cannot recall you giving bad advise....

I think I have heard enough to make my decission, and have read their AAR's and talked to some of their instructors personally..

All I need now is to just get home so I can attend one...

I took their "Fighting Pistol" class this past summer in Mincy, PA. Good class, no complaints.

I plan on taking their "Fighting Rifle" class next year.

I have taken a class from them when they were on the road and found it to be very good.
    There was a woman in our class that had almost no handgun shooting at all. She came at the last minute when her husband couldn't. They worked with great care with her and even gave her some extra help during lunch break. She was shooting and handling her weapon so much better after just a few days.
    I will train with them again.

Tomorrow I will sign up for their October Fighting Pistol class. I live only 30 miles from them.
    Bob
    Its always a great day, if you don't believe me try missing one.
    NRA, TFA, IDPA, 3 Gun

I took their Fighting Pistol Class, and highly recommend them.

I also highly recommend taking their "The Fight: Force on Force Class".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links