Firearm training in Indiana??

This is a discussion on Firearm training in Indiana?? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have any information on the Indiana Firearms Training offered by Robert E. Aldridge out of Ft. Wayne, Indiana?? Specifically his Personal Protection class?? ...

Thread: Firearm training in Indiana??

Firearm training in Indiana??

Does anyone have any information on the Indiana Firearms Training offered by Robert E. Aldridge out of Ft. Wayne, Indiana?? Specifically his Personal Protection class?? Anyone ever taken any of his classes?? Thanks ahead of time.

Also does anyone know of any dynamic handgun training anywhere else in Indiana?? I am very interested in learning everything I can about carrying concealed and training myself to be as prepared as possible if a self-defense situation should arise?? Thanks again.

2. Remove Ads

Hi there!

I stumbled across your posting, and, not being a member of this site, I joined to be able to answer you. If you want the names and phone numbers of any or all of my recent students, I will, gladly, supply them, and they are free to speak their minds.

The best way to contact me is via email at: rbtaldridge@iftnra.com, and, please, feel free to visit Indiana Firearms Training for more information. Look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Bob Aldridge

Quote Originally Posted by rbtaldridge View Post
    I stumbled across your posting, and, not being a member of this site, I joined to be able to answer you. If you want the names and phone numbers of any or all of my recent students, I will, gladly, supply them, and they are free to speak their minds.

The best way to contact me is via email at: rbtaldridge@iftnra.com, and, please, feel free to visit Indiana Firearms Training for more information. Look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
    Bob Aldridge
    Welcome.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Dates are incorrect should be 10th&11th.

Combative Pistol

TSI

Indiana Shooting School Resource

Quote Originally Posted by glockjho15 View Post
    Does anyone have any information on the Indiana Firearms Training offered by Robert E. Aldridge out of Ft. Wayne, Indiana?? Specifically his Personal Protection class?? Anyone ever taken any of his classes?? Thanks ahead of time.

Also does anyone know of any dynamic handgun training anywhere else in Indiana?? I am very interested in learning everything I can about carrying concealed and training myself to be as prepared as possible if a self-defense situation should arise?? Thanks again.
    First let me congratulate you for your decision to seek out professional firearms training and properly educate yourself on concealed carry. In my opinion everyone should do the same if you are going to take on the responsibility of carrying a handgun.

You asked about additional firearms training resources in Indiana.

Here is another one for you:
    The Shooting Institute

You can find us at http://ShootingInstitute.com

We offer Concealed Carry courses as well as other more advanced classes in Handgun, Rifle, and Shotgun, primarily as they pertain to defensive shooting.
    All courses are taught by prior Military and Law Enforcement trainers or by NRA Certified Instructors.
    We are located in Johnson County.

Please see our site for a current course calendar and additional info.

Thank you.

I know Bob and he is a good guy. There is a metric ton of training available in Indiana. Can't link now from my phone but will get back to it later.

Links