SHOTGUN courses in Colorado?

SHOTGUN courses in Colorado?

This is a discussion on SHOTGUN courses in Colorado? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; my wife wants to take a training class on how to properly use our shotgun. i have given her many tips, but she really is ...

Question SHOTGUN courses in Colorado?

my wife wants to take a training class on how to properly use our shotgun. i have given her many tips, but she really is a book nerd and would feel more comfortable with a class of some sort.

is there anyone here from colorado that knows a good place to look into training? or anyone who knows how to find such a class?

CSS

Check out Colorado Shooting Sports. I'm not sure where you're located in Colorado though. Anthony is the guy you'll wanna talk to, the catch is you have to take a defensive pistol course with him first, then they do a defensive shotgun course a few times per year. I've taken his pistol course, it is useful information and techniques you can effectively work on after the course. If you want more info PM me.
    Culture cannot be inherited. The culture of previous ages will vanish unless each new generation wins it for itself again and again. Only that for which we have worked, or even suffered, truly belongs to us. - Zoltan Kodaly

I can give personal reccomendation to Rob Pincus up at Valhalla Training Center but upon further research I see that Rob moved along with the center back over to ICE which was his own company based out of VA.. Truly a great loss I attended one of his courses and can say from experience that he was probably one of the best instructors I have ever had the pleasure of learning from. And the facilities were phenominal... I went over to the ICE site and see that he is doing a traveling course but the closest one to you is down in Farmington, NM and is this weekend...
    The 6 P's
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss-Poor Performance

No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country" T. Roosevelt

Links