Threat-Focused Shooting: "Quick Kill"

This is a discussion on Threat-Focused Shooting: "Quick Kill" within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; AzQkr being from AZ you ever look at the HexSite that Tim Sheehan has patented? You can read about it on his Web Site www.goshen-hexsite.com ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Threat-Focused Shooting: "Quick Kill"

AzQkr being from AZ you ever look at the HexSite that Tim Sheehan has patented? You can read about it on his Web Site www.goshen-hexsite.com It has just been reviewed by the Tactical Edge Journal. I'm sure you have heard of that. I myself have no interest in the sight but it is something that really works for me maybe it would be something you'd like to try to. Tim lives in Sedona i'm in Cottonwood if you get up to this part of AZ. Here is what the review said

Friday, June 02, 2006

Thank you for participating in our “Member tested and Recommended Products Program.” The Hexsite has been tested and recommended by the members of the National Tactical Officers Association. Your overall score was a 4.53. The NTOA Member tested and Recommended logo may be used solely on the specific product that was tested.

Attached with this letter is the Member tested Logo which can be used on marketing pieces for this product and a copy of the reviews. This review will soon be published in the Tactical Edge journal, the Member tested Product Review Guide, and NTOA website.

Another one who gave a good review of the sight is Michael Conti in his new book "Police Pistolcraft" I'm sure in your business you have also heard of Conti. If you or anyone wants more info shoot me a PM
    Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.
    John F. Kennedy

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor
    Nice link and I thank you for putting it up here for everyone to be able to understand what threat focus is all about lostone1413.

I've bookmarked it in several areas so I can get back to it. I believe it has a lot of merit as well. I had not seen or known about this until your link, but I'm certainly glad you posted it up for us.

It works on the same principle as the military rifles that use the rear aperture, and that has always brought excellent results as we know from history.

Thanks again

Brownie
    The mind is the limiting factor

Quick Kill Rifle and Pistol Instructor

Administrator

Thumbs up The HexSite ~ Thumbs Up.

I've seen it already.
    It sure looked mighty good to me. Just FYI
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links