Has anyone tried one of these?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried one of these? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just found some 1911 all metal airsoft pistols that function just like my carry pistol. Ranged in price from 30 to 160. I'd like ...

Thread: Has anyone tried one of these?

Has anyone tried one of these?

I just found some 1911 all metal airsoft pistols that function just like my carry pistol. Ranged in price from 30 to 160. I'd like to hear if anyone has practical experience with any of them. Seems a super way to practice draw and fire at my house in a much less expensive manner. Any thoughts?

2. Remove Ads

My Girlfriend bought me a Smith and Wesson branded 1911 Airsoft gun. It has a very nice weight and feel to it. It was about $70. Very Accurate and High Muzzle Velocity.

The thumb safety has a realistic feel to it. And the grip safety works. Slide Locks back on an empty mag and it takes down like the real thing too.

Its not all Metal, but most of it is.

ETA: Looks Like Pyramyd Air has them on sale for $45
    http://www.pyramydair.com/p/smith-we...soft-gun.shtml
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"

Get the ones that run on green gas. A good one will start at around $120 and up. Wonderful for practicing FOF, shooting on the move, drawing, etc.

What brand?

Links