Defensive Carry banner

Frontsight course?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mbsigman 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Also check out my post on Blackwater. IIRC, Front Sight is considerably more expensive than Blackwater. Blackwater's courses are $995 for five days and it is excellent training.

I've heard a lot of good stuff about Front Sight.

#5 ·
Yankees98a said:
I thought about taking a 2 day course. I was wondering if it may be closed down because of

http://www.frontsightlitigation.com/events.html

Also I read alot exp bout the 4 day courses. what are the 2 day courses like?
No it probably will not be closed. The founder has fought his way through tougher stuff than this numerous times.

The fundamentals that they teach are outstanding....you could do a lot worse.

I could get you a four day HG, SG, or rifle course for $200 plus shipping and paypal if you are interested. But this is a "first time student" deal only.

Not trying to pimp anything, just trying to help out guys on a new (for me) forum. It is a very good value!

#6 ·
Front Sight

Howdy.

Both Blackwater and Front Sight are excellent schools. I've not been to Blackwater but a close friend has attended class there and says it's top notch.

I've attended several courses at Front Sight, all using coupons available on the internet, and the training is nothing short of fantastic. Made all the better by using the coupons to stretch your training dollars tremendously.

The lessons that you learn there will stay with you for the rest of your life. You will come away from Front Sight training a much better shooter with a very high level of safety and a drastically improved competence with your weapon.

Should you decide to attend a course at Front Sight, I would recommend that you stay in beautiful downtown Pahrump as opposed to Las Vegas as the days are very, very long and the drive (one hour each way) just makes the days that much longer.

You may hear or read reports of religious issues associated with Front Sight. I can tell you first hand that the instructors there are abject professionals who only desire to improve your weapons handling skills. The only religion that you will hear of on the property is that of gun safety, and boy howdy that will be drilled into your cranial cavity so hard that you'll be doing 'chamber check-mag checks' in your sleep.

Excellent, outstanding training. I plan on going back as soon as I can arrange the time off from work.

And no, I'm neither an employee nor am I being paid to say all this!

HTH

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.