Any HAK'ers out there

Any HAK'ers out there

This is a discussion on Any HAK'ers out there within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thinking about treating myself to a HAK(stainless steel,heat treated "cat claw"version..reasonable $79.)as a birthday gift. I like the concept and the ability to do other ...

Thread: Any HAK'ers out there

Any HAK'ers out there

Thinking about treating myself to a HAK(stainless steel,heat treated "cat claw"version..reasonable $79.)as a birthday gift. I like the concept and the ability to do other things(reload a handgun for example)without having to reseath etc. Any thoughts on this unique knife? THANKS!
    "We deal in lead friend">Steve McQueen The Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)OIF 2007-08
    Glock 19&26/ Colt Gov't & OM/Ruger SP101
    Retired NYS LEO / NRA Life Member
    Still Love Ya Sarah !
    "no kidding,gun slinging,spurs hitting the floor"

Senior Member Array psychophipps's Avatar
    You get the same ability with bigger knives like the Emerson La Griffe and the Spyderco Swick 2. Just a heads up in case you want something with more "oomph".

i was going to buy one, i liked the concept, some people place it near the holster to cut a gun grabber's arm/hand. kinda like the TDI concept.

the reason why i didnt buy it is becasue it took too long for them to finally have it in my size....i dono how long it was but it was a couple of months, got the email and was like " forget that"

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    I EDC one & love it. I wear it on my weak-side & it's my favorite of the "little" knives & I like the 2 finger hole concept.

I have owned an Emerson La Griffe, Spyderco SPOT, Swick, & BM's Tether, & have to say I prefer the HAK to all of them.

However, my 2nd choice would probably be the La Griffe.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

The one i have is the utility knife and it saved my from getting attacked by a dog the other day. I love mine. here is a thread i posted about it.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...way-knife.html
    NRA Member

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Sponsored Links