Leatherman Help

This is a discussion on Leatherman Help within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Along with my EDC Knife, I like to carry a small multitool incase I need to do some fixing or other minor tasks. I researched ...

Thread: Leatherman Help

Leatherman Help

Along with my EDC Knife, I like to carry a small multitool incase I need to do some fixing or other minor tasks. I researched many different multitools and have come to the conclusion that I wan tot get the Leatherman PS4 pocket multitool. It's a nice little tool and sells for about 25$. The only problem is that I cant find a store that has it on its inventory for me to go pick up. I know I can buy it online and have it shipped but I just want to drive somewhere to get it. Does anyone know where I can find this tool?

2. Remove Ads

Have you tried Walmart? Or are there any Bass Pro, Cabella's, Gander Mountain's in your area?

I plan on getting one myself, however I don't mind ordering online. I've seen the YouTube reviews on them so no real reason to go check it out in person.

I do love my Leatherman Surge. It's one of my primary tools in my Emergency Go Bag.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Yeah, I live in the northeast so I'll look around. I checked walmart's website and I couldnt find the ps4. I found others like the s2, but not the ps4. I'll call around and maybe I can find it. Thanks.

My local super target carries them.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I do not even recognize the new leathermans, mine is an old supertool... hope the new ones are as good.
    A hand gun is like a fire extinguisher , I wish to use neither, but have both on hand in case of need ; both are personal protection devices that serve the same purpose . ie safety of you and your family.

Try the store finder from their website. No guarantee they will have the model you want but it will get you a list of the places in your area that sell Leatherman.

Dealer Locator : Leatherman
    Best Regards from Minnesota,

Rick

I've called about 6 different targets in my area and none of them have it. I'm losing hope.

Smile

May I ask where you can purchase a bono-fied leatherman for $25.00 ? I have carried one for about 30 years,purchased my first from snap-on dealer,have had 2 break after about 10 years they were replaced under warranty.. but now the most reasonable true letherman cost from $50.00 up.

jimrosewood

I'm still using my Leatherman Wave! These things are made so well that they last forever.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I've had a Leatherman Wave for quite a few years - excellent quality and great combination of tools. Any Leatherman tool for $25.00 sounds like an excellent price. I think the Wave was over $60.00 when I bought mine.

the leather squirt ps4 is in the category on their website as keychain tool, its small so thats why its cheaper

Links