A different kind of arsenal.

This is a discussion on A different kind of arsenal. within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Nothing to be ashamed of if you do not have guns in your budget right now. There is more to life. As for me, although ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A different kind of arsenal.

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    Nothing to be ashamed of if you do not have guns in your budget right now. There is more to life. As for me, although I do own and shoot guns as well as play an active role in the 2nd Amendment, I do not have that many guns and they are only a portion of my defensive weapons. I bought them more as a necessity. I also own some tactical lights and knives as well as OC. I also have a security plan in my home too and employ alarms, special locks, security bars, and timers. And, since the rooms at my new residence are pretty much altogether in one floor and I can get to my guns very easily now, I now store my guns in a Gunvault safe (bought it early this month/takes only 1-3 sec to open it/can even do it with my eyes closed) in condition 3 load.

2. Remove Ads

Variety is the spice of life!!! Guns, knives, flashlights, martial arts weapons, dogs, etc. Anything can be tactical. It's the way it's used. I'm a firm believer in a good dog. I felt completely safe with my 100 lbs american bulldog. Loved kids, not too kean on strange males at the house. Bonus - keeps you warm on the couch when the wife is mad at you. Best friend & security all in one package. But then again, you don't have to feed & walk your gun & knives out in the cold. A gun won't chew your shoes when it's pissed at you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links