Kershaw Pocket Knives on sale at Amazon

This is a discussion on Kershaw Pocket Knives on sale at Amazon within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Kershaw Pocket Knives: Little Lockback Folder $6, Stainless Folding Knife $6.50, Lockback Knife with Stainless-Steel Folder, LFK $8 http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/4362...l-folder-lfk-8...

Thread: Kershaw Pocket Knives on sale at Amazon

Kershaw Pocket Knives on sale at Amazon

Kershaw Pocket Knives: Little Lockback Folder $6, Stainless Folding Knife $6.50, Lockback Knife with Stainless-Steel Folder, LFK $8

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/4362...l-folder-lfk-8
    We're all in favor of reducing violent crime. It's just that pro-gunners have a method that is proven effective. Anti-gunners don't.
    ---
    John Moses Browning day is January 24th, 2011

2. Remove Ads

I got the LFK for my step-daughter off of Amazon for Christmas several days ago.

That knife is TINY! Good thing she has tiny hands! I hope she actually carries the thing since it'll fit into even a girl's pocket (Not actually a sexist comment! Have you tried putting something in a pocket designed for women/girls recently? They're just for show, I swear!)

Great find! I love Amazon...
    That which does not kill us leaves us broken and bleeding...

Donít mess with the guy who can barely stand up. His remaining options for self-defense don't include your survival.

Convenire Volui Spectatus

I just bought myself a Kershaw Blur for $34 + free shipping at Amazon. To celebrate moving to Texas (hopefully, soon), where I will be able to carry a knife that is not required by law to be able to cut my fingers off.
    (I should have left NY years ago. A decade, maybe.)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sywi View Post
    I just bought myself a Kershaw Blur for $34 + free shipping at Amazon. To celebrate moving to Texas (hopefully, soon), where I will be able to carry a knife that is not required by law to be able to cut my fingers off.
    (I should have left NY years ago. A decade, maybe.)
    So, in NY any knife you carry has to be able to cut your fingers off? I am not sure I followed your logic.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I picked up three Kershaw Ken Onion Leek folding knives on Amazon, $33.99 a piece. $69 on the Kershaw site, awesome knife at that price.
    Exercise your 2nd amendment rights....not doing so jeopardizes that right for everyone.

Sponsor
    First this was a deader for how long?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    So, in NY any knife you carry has to be able to cut your fingers off? I am not sure I followed your logic.
    Locking folders are probably illegal. Everyone knows if the blade locks in place it's tactical and therefore evil!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Thanks for the heads up....one can never have enough onions!

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    Locking folders are probably illegal. Everyone knows if the blade locks in place it's tactical and therefore evil!
    Yup, that's it. And the Manhattan DA has just started a campaign to enforce the law -- at least one NYPD LEO on Bladeforums claims there's now a ticket quota for pocket knives. (I'm serious. I wish I weren't.)
    Google "Cyrus Vance" and "illegal knives" to read all about how my streets are being made safer by EMS and Home Depot having to settle out of court for millions for selling "gravity knives," which are defined as any knife that can be opened using centrifugal force. (I'm pretty sure I learned in physics there is no such thing. And if there is, it is not the same as gravity. Gravity is gravity. It pulls things in towards the middle of an object, it doesn't hurl them away. But what do I know -- the DA is clearly the expert here. And very zealous about getting those evil pocket folders out of citizens' pockets and back in the home. Barefoot and pregnant, perhaps. That's probably the only way he thinks 4" knives can avoid destroying society.)

Links