kimber pepper blaster

This is a discussion on kimber pepper blaster within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; has anyone used this product???? thinking about it for mothers day...

Thread: kimber pepper blaster

kimber pepper blaster

has anyone used this product???? thinking about it for mothers day

2. Remove Ads

I carry one daily as a less lethal option, but to answer the direct question of "has anyone used this product?" I have to say no.

Personally, I think it's one of the better OC options out there. Supposedly it can be used at up to 15'. You might want to check YouTube and see if there's any demonstrations being done on it.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

Never used it but every time a go to my LGS store I have to do a little fondling, One thing I have read is that you have two shots of oc that comes out at 90mph ? Gander Mountain had them on sale last week for around 35 dollars, ? http://www.safetygirl.com/kimber-pep...FUxo5QoddyBRrA

Ordered one direct from kimber on their online store for the wife. She loves it and thankfully has never had to use it but she feels powerful with it. Thats what matters

I saw a demo/review of it on Triggertalk.tv . I watched it through my Roku. Reuben Mishler does a really good "plain English" review of this and other weapons.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

talked to a guy on another form and he said he has used it and shoots just like they say it will, think i'm gonna try some out

Distinguished Member
    midwayusa had them on sale for 29.99 in December. Check their price before you buy.

I just purchased one after putting my pistol in for repair. I feel safe having one but may want to carry 2 since it's not re-loadable. Can later give 1 as a present or to use on multiple attackers.

First one I paid $40 before tax at a local gun shop/range, 2nd one is backup/present for a friend, will try to find on sale.

I bought two several months ago. As I recall, Midway had them on sale for around $30. Naturally, I wanted to test it before carrying it and depending on it. Wouldn't you?

I "fired" two shots at a target about five feet away. I wore a face shield just in case. Worked fine. I carry the other one.I plan on buying a new one every couple of years and "testing" the old one. It's a gel rather than a spray....and I like that concept far better. "Spraying in the wind"...sorry, not for me.

The unit is very light, compact, legal-almost-everywhere, and probably good enough as a "get-off-me" kind of "weapon" and a good adjunct (not to be confused with a replacement for) a firearm. You can probably carry it in most workplaces and other areas where a firearm might not be advisable.

I really like the trigger setup. It is a break-away kind of thing that does not require a pocket holster to be safe.

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    I like the newer one, with the grip and sights, really makes it more user friendly. We had one, but we gave it to a friend of my wife's after she started having some trouble with her boyfriend.
    Hakkaa päälle!

Links