My 1st EDC Knife - Page 3

My 1st EDC Knife

This is a discussion on My 1st EDC Knife within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I like the Kershaw Assisted Opener Leeks, and I have several of them.OMO...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: My 1st EDC Knife

Senior Moderator
    Central Florida
    I like the Kershaw Assisted Opener Leeks, and I have several of them.OMO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Naugatuck, CT
    Like several others, I am partial to the Kershaw Blur. A Swiss Army Knife rides in my strong side pocket and is my "work" knife. The Blur rides in my strong side hip pocket for social occasions.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Northern Colorado
    The Kershaw Blur is an excellent knife and will take a beating. One warning - the aggressive texture of the frame doesn't soften much with time. I happen to like it that way as metal frames or skins can be slippery when wet or when your hands are cold. Mine is partially serrated - I'd probably skip on that next time.

Another knife that I really like when heading in for social or work occasions is the Spyderco Native. Nice and light, versatile clip, good value.

south florida
    I have the skyline and the clash love em both skyline very light and clash on the heavy side for everyday carry but great price and size for defense.

My own little world
    I really like the EVO and due to the unclear knife laws in my area I opt for the EVO Jr (2.75" blade)

Its not assisted opening, but you wouldn't believe that initially seeing me deploy it. I like the way the clip goes, and how the lock works. Great knife for the money in my book.

South GA
    I carry a SOG Twitch XL daily. Great knife, holds and edge well, takes and edge well, and is tough. I'm hard on knives...It's my work knife as well as a backup weapon. Not as sexy as some of the crickets or butterflys or them other popular knives, but a good all around blade. For the record though...a fixed blade is much better for serious social work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links