Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Lee
Sure, I'd be willing to do that. The only thing I'm not sure of is the shipping to various places, but let me know. I really enjoy this forum and the people here seem very genuine and friendly.

Also, need to check with Bumper to make sure It's not against the rules though. Not sure exactly how that works, so I apologize in advance if it's taboo Bumper.:)

Sorry, guys, I am not sure how I missed your posts. It was hard to keep up with everything in the old software.

My thoughts on advertising in the forums are this:

If you are a small business person offering a discount to our registered members, I have absolutely no problem with it. If you sell from a website, I will place a link in our links area for any active member that has a small business related to our topics. I would rather not have blatant advertising embedded within the forum topics, obviously, but that is not the case here. Simply mentioning that you do this or that in your line of business is in no way restricted.

I would appreciate it if you would contact me ahead of time by either email or PM and let me know what's going on, so I don't miss it like I did this post....