Oops !!!! - Page 2

Oops !!!!

This is a discussion on Oops !!!! within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; That must be some weak stuff if you were able to change shirts and go to another restaurant. Any spray I have ever had would ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Oops !!!!

That must be some weak stuff if you were able to change shirts and go to another restaurant. Any spray I have ever had would have had you blowing snot bubbles.

Well, after all Pepper Spray is a food product, according to Megyn Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdridley View Post
    That must be some weak stuff if you were able to change shirts and go to another restaurant. Any spray I have ever had would have had you blowing snot bubbles.
    Sabre is weaker than stuff like Fox Labs if I recall right. It's what I carry only because I don't think I can buy through the internet in PA and it was the only stuff I could find around me.

Also, I believe this is probably a good time for the OP to invest in another way to carry the spray. I always worried about this exact situation until I put a little pouch on my belt to carry it in. Works great!

Quote Originally Posted by usmc0811 View Post
    it really was not all that bad, the sorrounding people just had a little tickel in their throats that made them cough and clear their throats a little it would be cleared in a matter of minutes, i know no one would be harmed by it and i was pritty imbaresed that it happened and just wanted to get out of there, my sister really made a big thing over somthing not that bad i just had to get out of there so my clothes would not make the place worse, and it was not like it was alot of people it was my sister and 2 or so workers that were right near our table that were effected. they might have lost one customer that my sister told them not to go in there with their kid, and my sister and my dumb a##.
    It must have had some effect upon your brain because, compared to your first post, you now can't spell worth a darn! <gg>
    ksholder likes this.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

ya never was a good speller, especially when i type

So, your first instict is "lets get outta here". Second is to post what happened on a public forum. Nice!

Defenitely a funny story, but in all honesty you probably scared the crap out of the staff and patrons of the restaurant.

I dont think its funny at all, but rather stupid. I hope to hell you carry your firearm better. Alot of words come to mind, but I am trying to stay infraction free.
    Majorlk likes this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    So you just left that restaurant with those employees thinking they were possible victims of a terror attack?
    Not to beat upon the OP but my thought exactly.

I don't have any experience with pepper spray. Does it burn if it comes into contact with your skin? It didn't blister or anything like that?

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc0811 View Post
    ya never was a good speller, especially when i type
    Punctuation and capitalization also a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by DefConGun View Post
    Not to beat upon the OP but my thought exactly.

I don't have any experience with pepper spray. Does it burn if it comes into contact with your skin? It didn't blister or anything like that?

It feels like a bad sunburn on your skin, but worse since you can spread it around if you aren't too careful. It doesn't blister or anything serious.

I don't see how it would cause any real problems when sprayed on skin.....it's made for peoples eyes and noses!

I don't think it's that much worse then going into a restaurant and having some REALLY bad gas....I can't see one getting in any sort of trouble over something like this (even if he just up and left). Heck, at Walmart on black friday some lady pepper sprayed a bunch of people because she wanted some game and the judge threw it out!

jyo
    OC spray is available with a "lock" that must be moved sideways before the button can be pushed down---I recommend this type.

I've carried Saber Red OC spray in my pocket for over a year now without any mishaps. Granted, I carry it ALL the way down inside my pocket because what happened to the OP occurred to me as a potential problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links