Pistol Bayonets - does any one use them - Page 4

Pistol Bayonets - does any one use them

This is a discussion on Pistol Bayonets - does any one use them within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have one ( a underfolder) for my Raven MP25 I hide on my pocket....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Pistol Bayonets - does any one use them

Bob from Southern New Hampshire
    I have one ( a underfolder) for my Raven MP25 I hide on my pocket.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Longview, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I wouldn't want one but, if you do they are starting at like .99 Cents on Ebay. I guess nobody wants one.
    FYI, I got mine from the LaserLyte web site. They have several varieties (discontinued I guess or returns) that are selling REAL cheap on the site, in fact my two were going for $2.50 each! The shipping actually cost me more than the two knives. BTW, the blades extend about an inch, not two inches like I said earlier, past the flash hider. That's not much but if I ever really needed to use the knife, I envision it as a cutting/slashing blade rather than a stabbing blade. It's also small enough I can remove the "bayonet" and carry it in a pocket like a folder since they are only about 6" in length and come with a plastic blade cover. The photo's below don't have a blade attached to the gun but they show what my gun looks like, so you can see how a "Mini" bayonet would have it uses vs. a larger blade.
    Attached Images
    "... Americans... we want a safe home, to keep the money we make and shoot bad guys." -- Denny Crane

I was going to buy one as a joke since they are still $2.50 on LaserLyte's website, but I'm not going to spend $12.95 on shipping for it.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links