Its growing......

Its growing......

This is a discussion on Its growing...... within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; knives.jpg MY COLLECION THAT IS. the two on the right i just received in the mail from SMKW. 16.99 for the boker kokri and bout ...

Thread: Its growing......

Its growing......

knives.jpgMY COLLECION THAT IS. the two on the right i just received in the mail from SMKW. 16.99 for the boker kokri and bout 6.99 for the shrade X timer (very light weight) it may replace my kershaw skyline that i use for work

Your collection is a 'cut' above the rest.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Im sorry :(

I know the feeling at first I had a skyline (I think this might be a gateway knife) and started buying more kershars, benchmade ect. and have Boker Magnum series (Gateway brand?) That had me buying TONS more. Wait till you get to MTech, They are normally copied from Darrel Ralph's knives. (Great knives for the price)
    knifecenter.com has TONS of deals :P

forgot to mention im a bad influence
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

My advice is to stop buying the value knives now and try to limit yourself to one nice knife for your b-day and one for xmas. You have enough user/beaters to last you at least 10 yrs. I have about 30-35. I have sold, gave away or traded many of my value knives. Right now I am trying to trade/sell a Rat1, Kobun, Cara cara, Skyline, Trident, Flash 2, Gerber Gator, etc. Most have never been used. See what I mean? I was able to slow down before it got to be a serious addiction, lol. Treat yourself to an Endura or a Blur on your b-day.

Quote Originally Posted by mwhich50 View Post
    My advice is to stop buying the value knives now and try to limit yourself to one nice knife for your b-day and one for xmas. You have enough user/beaters to last you at least 10 yrs. I have about 30-35. I have sold, gave away or traded many of my value knives. Right now I am trying to trade/sell a Rat1, Kobun, Cara cara, Skyline, Trident, Flash 2, Gerber Gator, etc. Most have never been used. See what I mean? I was able to slow down before it got to be a serious addiction, lol. Treat yourself to an Endura or a Blur on your b-day.
    hey now, dont persuade him to stop some days you wanna carry 2 knives just to give one away. lol At least I do. lol

If you can carry large folder (4-5 inch knives) i would start investing in those more. (Ka Bar Mule g10 version, Benchmade LFK) I agree good knives twice a year and a beater knife every 2-3 months incase you start giving them away like I do :D
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Links