Need help finding a knife

This is a discussion on Need help finding a knife within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found one just ilke it here Kershaw Knives Select Fire 1920 Manual Knife Multi-Tool (PLN) - Blade Play Kershaw, from what little I know, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need help finding a knife

I found one just ilke it here Kershaw Knives Select Fire 1920 Manual Knife Multi-Tool (PLN) - Blade Play Kershaw, from what little I know, make pretty good knives. I looked at other sites and although I couldn't find my knife, in general, most of the Kershaws were not cheap. However, for some reason, this one is. Not sure why. I'd think anyone would like it!

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dnilson View Post
    I found one just ilke it here Kershaw Knives Select Fire 1920 Manual Knife Multi-Tool (PLN) - Blade Play Kershaw, from what little I know, are pretty good knives. I looked at other sites and although I couldn't find my knife, in general, most of the Kershaws were not cheap. However, for some reason, this one is. Not sure why. I'd think anyone would like it!
    I have 3, they are great and quite useful without much bulk.

Sent using Tapatalk on Android

I found one just ilke it here Kershaw Knives Select Fire 1920 Manual Knife Multi-Tool (PLN) - Blade Play Kershaw, from what little I know, make pretty good knives. I looked at other sites and although I couldn't find my knife, in general, most of the Kershaws were not cheap. However, for some reason, this one is. Not sure why. I'd think anyone would like it!
    Have any of you done business with this retailer? I noticed that they have two sites with the same store address.

Contact Us - Blade Play

Contact Us - Blade HQ

I also noticed that their store is 10 minutes from my work. I drive past it every day.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

I just bought a new back up knife, a wicked looking black, S&W M&P with a nearly 4 blade. Do most of you carry your knife all the time? Since I'm a woman and most of my clothing lacks pockets, I'm going to get an IWB holster for it and carry it next to my extra mag holster. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Does your state specifically prohibit being able to open the knife with one hand or do they just prohibit assisted opening knives? Mine is not REALLY an assisted opening knife but can be opened with one hand using a thumb stud at the end of the blade. It opens really easily (and I'm a women), plus it has a fold out screwdriver with four different heads! Plus it's a bottle opener. The blade is three inches and so sharp you could shave with it! It's a Kershaw and only cost $20 bucks!!!! Now that may make it sound like a cheap knife, but it's not. I bought it at the local large (normally really expensive) gun shop/range. However, they got a fantastic deal on them at a show so they were able to sell them really at a great price. Anyway, the salesman said he tried to talk the manager into buying as many as he could, but he ended up only buying a few and they were gone within a couple of days. I was lucky to get one and LOVE it. I was prepared to spend around $100 because I wanted a good knife, but the salesman showed me this one...the last one...and I snatched it up! They're buying more, although they'll be more expensive, but I'm going to get one for all the men in my life...they'll love them!
    As dumb as it is, the statute actually says knives may not be able to open one-handedly (that includes automatics of course, but also thumb studs/holes, etc.). Oh well, you can carry a 4inch fixed blade no problem ;)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links