So, you want to carry a tactical pen?

This is a discussion on So, you want to carry a tactical pen? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; One of the local shops gave me a Benchmade pen. At first I assumed it would go in the junk drawer but after playing with ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: So, you want to carry a tactical pen?

One of the local shops gave me a Benchmade pen. At first I assumed it would go in the junk drawer but after playing with it, I realized it does have its place, so I take it anywhere I can't take my handgun and knife. I also have it with me every time I fly.

If you know how to use an impact weapon/kubaton correctly, you can do a lot of damage with one of these pens. I don't know about all of them, but the Benchmade is high quality and has some sort of hardened tip, similar to that on my auto center punch I use for some quick end plate staking on my ARs.
    jag7211 likes this.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

2. Remove Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links