Knife and Spray under 150$

This is a discussion on Knife and Spray under 150$ within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Summer heat will be here soon enough and I want a knife and pepper spray set up. I usually get the black ASP spray from ...

Thread: Knife and Spray under 150$

Knife and Spray under 150$

Summer heat will be here soon enough and I want a knife and pepper spray set up. I usually get the black ASP spray from Midway USA. Very easy to carry but I hate the limited spray range on it I'd like to keep more than arms lenght distance between me and a threat. Can anyone reccomend a good yet still concealeable pepper spray delivery system? I'd also like for it to have some kind of lock on it like the ASP delivery system has.

As far as knives, I really like spring loaded assist knives but only good quality ones. I had springs in Smith and Wesson knives break on me before. I would really like to own this one... 275 Adamas™ Folder | Benchmade but that alone will eat up my 150 dollar limit. So can anyone reccomend a knife similar to this? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    J&L SELF DEFENSE PRODUCTS The DPS 4OZ X~STREAM - 20' <~~ Really!
    Scroll down the page - $18.50 - Grab a few of the little hard shell Keychain Units while you're there. They come in right handy.
    I have given away and sold a ton of them locally and I always have one when I'm strutting the mutt.

Great company to deal with. I have never ordered on line from them. Only by phone.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

the cold steel recon one is a fantastic knife and can be had for about $60. personally i like getting cheap, rugged knives that i can abuse. (ex: buck bones, 30 bucks and has performed exceptionally for me)

Links