Tek-Lok?

This is a discussion on Tek-Lok? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've Googled til my eyes are crossed and can't seem to find this simple answer. I'm considering a Tek-Lok for the kydex sheath which comes ...

Thread: Tek-Lok?

Tek-Lok?

I've Googled til my eyes are crossed and can't seem to find this simple answer. I'm considering a Tek-Lok for the kydex sheath which comes with the ESEE-3. What I can't determine from all the info out there is: Is the slot in the Tek-Lok thick enough (not wide enough) to accept a thick gun belt like the Beltman? All the listed info talks about the width, "up to 2 1/2 inches," nothing about the thickness. The clip on the boot-clip which comes with the sheath certainly is not.

2. Remove Ads

I use a mag carrier with a Tec-Loc system with a Beltman belt and it's never given me a problem.
    " Keep On Packin' On The Bimah"

They're adjustable for width and made to fit duty belts hence the " up to 2 1/4 inch" statement. If it fits duty belt thickness , it will fit a Beltman belt.

Thanks, much appreciated. I can't believe that question had never been asked before, at least as evidenced by the lack of info on the net.

Administrator
    There is more than one size Tek Lok - The large size will accept a belt that is full 1/4" thick.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    There is more than one size Tek Lok - The large size will accept a belt that is full 1/4" thick.
    Yes, that's the size ESEE shows on their web site for the ESEE-3. Got one on order. Thanks

Links