Favorite Knife Under $100

This is a discussion on Favorite Knife Under $100 within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by indykid The CRKT Fire Spark will be my next blade purchase. It's has a 3.876" 8Cr14MoV blade, G10 grip inlays, Outburst assisted ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Favorite Knife Under $100

Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    The CRKT Fire Spark will be my next blade purchase. It's has a 3.876" 8Cr14MoV blade, G10 grip inlays, Outburst assisted opening and the intuitive Fire Safe safety that doesn't add a step to the blade opening like other assisted opening blades. It looks amazing to boot!

http://www.crkt.com/Fire-Spark-Black...search_id=8746
    Well after some research on EDC/SD blades I want with a push dagger. Just ordered the Cold Steel Safe Keeper II today. Love that you don't have to "deploy" this knife like you would a folder (even an assisted opener, autos are illegal in my state). Love the short over all length and the intuitive fighting motions. Can't wait to start carrying it IWB!!

http://form.coldsteel.com/Catalog_Re...coldsteel.com/

2. Remove Ads

benchmade mini-griptilian with tanto blade. SOG twitch xl with tanto blade (works especially well for my left hand, which is partially impaired by a stroke)

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    I carry a SOG trident every day. It has served me well.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

FDE
    Quote Originally Posted by sensei2 View Post
    benchmade mini-griptilian with tanto blade. SOG twitch xl with tanto blade (works especially well for my left hand, which is partially impaired by a stroke)
    I second the SOG Twitch XL with Tanto blade. It is a great knife for the money; thin, all metal, assisted opening, and holds an edge good. I have always questioned the utility of a tanto blade until I bought this knife and now its my all time favorite EDC and EDU (every day use) knife. I own benchmade, spyderco, gerber, and kersaw knifes.

My Cold Steel SRK. I paid $41.00 dollars at the Doha exchange in 2003 they are double that price now.I carried that big blade for a year and used it for all sorts of stuff.If i were to ever go into conflict again that knife will be with me.
    Last edited by CIBMike; June 16th, 2012 at 01:33 AM.
    The easy way is always mined.

Have several co-workers and friends who really like the Smith & Wesson M.A.G.I.C. serrated Tanto.

They can be pick up for just under $40 and if you loose it your not breaking the bank replacing it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links