CRKT Ken Ripple Onion

CRKT Ken Ripple Onion

This is a discussion on CRKT Ken Ripple Onion within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Howdy all, I may be about to purchase a CRKT Ripple - Ken Onion knife for $20. Looks new. I am looking for a good ...

Thread: CRKT Ken Ripple Onion

CRKT Ken Ripple Onion

Howdy all,

I may be about to purchase a CRKT Ripple - Ken Onion knife for $20. Looks new. I am looking for a good general purpose knife to carry with me. Anyone own this knife? Thoughts?

Thanks for reading.

great knife, it's part of my edc. Fast deployment and very sharp. I need to get a sharpening stone to touch it up as it's starting to need it. But other than that i have not had any problems with it !

Thanks for the response! I just picked it up and seems like a winner at $20. You are right. The deployment is fast and it is sharp indeed. Seems like a good light duty knight. All in all, happy with purchase.

I'll bite. Where did you find it for $20.00?

Craigslist.

I have one myself and it's a very nice "gentleman's knife." I am carrying a larger, more robust blade these days but I had no problems with the Ripple. Very smooth and easy deployment and easy on the eyes. I think it's especially good for someone who needs a knife, but whose coworkers etc. frown on tactical-looking things.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links