Leek Damage

Leek Damage

This is a discussion on Leek Damage within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bent the tip of my Kershaw Leek. Will kershaw repair it free or will i be better served buying a new one? IF I ...

Thread: Leek Damage

Leek Damage

I bent the tip of my Kershaw Leek. Will kershaw repair it free or will i be better served buying a new one?

IF I am set about buying a new knife.... I really like the Leek but would like something a bit more durable. Any suggestions for a knife similar in function, weight, size & style of opening? I would like to stay under $100 if that helps budget wise.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Administrator
    SOG Flash II -

An incredible knife. Not very expensive at all. Way less than $100.00 ~ Shop the web for a low price. You might want to do what I did though and pop a little ball of Epoxy Putty into the safety lock to lock it into the OFF position.

I have never had the knife open by itself in my pocket. But, it's up to you if you decide to do that or not.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links