hand saw

hand saw

This is a discussion on hand saw within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i was using one of those hand held razor saws from lowes triming hunting trails and the darn thing slipped and ruined the hide on ...

Thread: hand saw

hand saw

i was using one of those hand held razor saws from lowes triming hunting trails and the darn thing slipped and ruined the hide on my left hand. that got me to thinking.......this thing is big and gives you plenty of reach and razor sharp double teeth wouldnt this be awesome for selfdefense. i know you cant carry the thing concealed but hooked on to a backpack or in a car. this thing will hurt you.
    what do you think.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I'm thinking I'd much rather depend on a ranged weapon, such as a firearm, rather than a melee weapon that may get me in trouble with the law.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    We had a similar discussion here at the house a while back while I was using a "chainsaw on a stick pole-saw. Involved ninjas and the like, LOL
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Sponsored Links