Multiple Knives for EDC?

This is a discussion on Multiple Knives for EDC? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I typically carry two knives, along with a gun daily. My wife finds this to be odd, being that many people don't carry even a ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Multiple Knives for EDC?

Multiple Knives for EDC?

I typically carry two knives, along with a gun daily. My wife finds this to be odd, being that many people don't carry even a knife, let alone 2 AND a gun. My knives are both kepped in my two front pockets. One is a ZT 0300 and the other is an Emerson CQC-7BW. In a defensive situation, I having more items to reach for is like having several tools in our tool box. Sometimes she thinks I'm paranoid, I say I'm prepared.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I carry a swiss army knife and a Gerber Paraframe
    Sometimes I wonder who the old man in the mirror is....

Lord, Grant me a good sword and no need to use it.

I carry multiple knives at all times. Don't worry my girl says the same thing. I carry them different Depending on what I'm wearing but like right now iv got a my little pocket knife that I use for all the little things, my kabar tdi folder in my strong side front pocket, my fixed blade kabar tdi in my left chest pocket(its raining so I have a jacket on), ruger Sr9c at 4 o'clock iwb. Sometimes I carry even more. That way no matter what the situation is I have quick easy access to a weapon.

if i'm carrying a holstered gun - i'm right-handed - i will usually have two 3" folders clipped into my front pockets: an Emerson CQC-14 primarily as a weapon in the right pocket, and a Benchmade 557, Mini-Griptilian in the left pocket primarily as a tool.

if i'm carrying a gun in my right front pocket, then i only have the Benchmade in my left pocket.

Sponsor
    I've always got two on me. A 4" CRKT folder clipped to my pocket and a small Swiss army on my keychain. I also have a RAT-3 3" fixed I carry IWB and under the shirt when I can't carry a gun and I'm going somewhere shady.

I'm planning on picking up the biggest ZT folder as my Christmas knife this year and that will retire the old CRKT.
    Also known as CTD Chris

America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter
    http://www.CheaperThanDirt.com

Swiss army Farmer or Solider in one pocket. Need the other pocket for the bug to go with whatever is on the belt. Figure with my knife fighting skills (or lack there of) if it comes down to a folder I have lost anyway.

Always carry two knives, personally. A small blue bone case knife that I love, as it was an anniversary gift from my wife, and my S&W semi serrated for defensive purposes. I use one for defense and the other for little things here and there. They each serve a purpose.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Seems to be a thread of consistency around here. I go with a small (Victorinox) Swiss Army on my key chain with a larger knife (Spyderco Wave Endura, CS Scimitar or 5.11 Fixed Tarani Karambit) somewhere accessible.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

If you carry 2 for self defense.... I'm on her side.

Four knives(one is a wee little thing), pepper spray, small baton, and the desire to run away.
    --Jason--

I have a multi tool also that is technically a knife. Too much stuff and you need a man purse.

Sent via Mental Power

always carry a knife - have 2 folding knives and always have one or the other on me.

I have a buck knife that I don't usually carry but I saw a nice sheath for it online and I might get that and start carrying the buck knife

Senior Member Array royal barnes's Avatar
    A spring assist Kershaw folder clipped to my left pocket, a small Benchmade folder in the same pocket and a CRKT Turtle on my keychain. If I'm wearing an untucked shirt I sometimes replace the Kershaw with a fixed blade CRKT SPEW on the left hip. I also carry two handguns..............................but I'm not paranoid!

I carry my G19, spare mag, Gerber knife and Gerber multitool. You can never be too prepared...

sgb
    I generally carry two folders an Emerson CQC 11 and a cheap Gerber Fast Draw, I use the Gerber for mundane daily tasks and keep the Emerson in reserve for more serious applications.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links