PA resident working in MD...need suggestions

This is a discussion on PA resident working in MD...need suggestions within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I live in PA and have my LTCF in that state and either carry open or concealed depending on where I am going to be. ...

Thread: PA resident working in MD...need suggestions

PA resident working in MD...need suggestions

I live in PA and have my LTCF in that state and either carry open or concealed depending on where I am going to be. I work as a correctional officer in Maryland and am wondering if someone can give me suggestions on the best place to find the laws for other types of defensive weapons and also give me suggestions on what I should be looking for when traveling to work. Wheather it be a knife or OC spray or something else. I know that right now the state is in the middle of a court battle that would change the laws for obtaining a carry permit which I would try to get if the law changes. However I would still have to jump through all the hoops of my institution to get a lockbox and secure the firearm before entering the institution. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Remove Ads

Links