Leatherman Freestyle CX - Review

This is a discussion on Leatherman Freestyle CX - Review within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Today I am reviewing the Leatherman Freestyle CX multi tool. Although it has been retired by Leatherman you can still find them online. I scooped ...

Thread: Leatherman Freestyle CX - Review

Leatherman Freestyle CX - Review

Today I am reviewing the Leatherman Freestyle CX multi tool. Although it has been retired by Leatherman you can still find them online. I scooped three of them up on woot about 6 or 7 months ago for $18.99 each. Gave my two brothers one and kept one for myself. So depending where you look online you can come across these for fairly cheap. This thing is compact, has a full stainless steel body, and has carbon fiber inserts for extra lightweight and coolness factor. This is a very basic multi-tool. So don't be alarmed when you don't see this thing loaded up like a Leatherman wave with a ton of tools.

Read more on this review and see more pictures on my blog. If you like my reviews and would like to support my blog, you can do so by clicking on two of the ads. All earnings will go towards new gear to be reviewed.

Thank you,
    Blade Reviews 101 - Knife, Tactical & Survival Gear Reviews
    The Knife Exchange - Buy, Sell, and Trade Knives
    Facebook - Instagram

2. Remove Ads

Links