KnifeRights.org interview

This is a discussion on KnifeRights.org interview within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Washington on leading edge of knife law reform Washington on leading edge of knife law reform - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com If you carry ...

Thread: KnifeRights.org interview

KnifeRights.org interview

Washington on leading edge of knife law reform

Washington on leading edge of knife law reform - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

If you carry a gun you probably carry a knife and there's much going on in the knife rights arena.

2. Remove Ads

Good information, thank you for sharing. :)
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less".
    General Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Coltman 77 View Post
    Good information, thank you for sharing. :)
    Delighted to. This guy Ritter is a go-getter when it comes to knife issues. I'm doing the concealed carry column now in GUN WORLD magazine and my next column is about knives because, like it or not, a ot of "mall ninja" types who carry pistols also carry knives because they think it is part of the "uniform." Cargo pants, "tacti-cool" vest (so they can look like Mas Ayoob, I guess) and the folding knife with pocket clip is a decoration, a fashion statement.

The knife can actually save your bacon. Or slice it in camp.

Personally I never understood why we as citizens allowed the government to place all the restrictions and even bans on this group of weapons. My opinion is the our mistake was in not screaming bloody murder when they were first imposed. In not realizing that knives are or should be protected by the second amendment.

Michael

Links