Strider fixed blades

This is a discussion on Strider fixed blades within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok...here goes. I inquired about a year and a half ago about Benchmade knives here and you guys gave me the seal of approval and ...

Thread: Strider fixed blades

Strider fixed blades

Ok...here goes. I inquired about a year and a half ago about Benchmade knives here and you guys gave me the seal of approval and I went and got a Pardue folder. It has started an addiction that I just cant help. My main choice has been small fixed blades. Boker Bob, Boker Vox Prymate, what a jewel, Benchmade Nim Cub and big brother and the latest a Benchmade 15015 Bone Collector fixed skinner with Mikarta handles. I just cant stop. Now I have found Strider Knives which I see is going to be a big problem. What sets them apart from a Benchmade or Boker, which is more cost wise in my wheelhouse. There must be something to Strider that sets them apart as several of the web sites are sold out. Man... $375 for a knife but, they are awsome.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

Links