REVIEW: The Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is a discussion on REVIEW: The Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had this beauty for a few months now, and finally got around to posting a review: Review of the Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 ...

Thread: REVIEW: The Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've had this beauty for a few months now, and finally got around to posting a review:

Review of the Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 on ThruMyLens

As always, please do let me know your thoughts on this knife and my review.

Best,

John

I have one too.

Congratulations on your Sebenza purchase. I had Chris make one for me several years ago. He put the double studs on it and engraved my last name on the back just above the lock bar. At first, I was a little leery of carrying such an expensive knife. One day in 2005 I had a Hurricane bearing down on me; I looked in my collection and decided on the Sebenza. I paid good money for it and decided to get some use out of it. The Sebenza went in my pocket and stayed there through Katrina. It has been in my pocket ever since.
    You wrote a nice review of the knife. I would caution you about flicking the knife open. Chris will not warrantee one that has been flicked, he calls that abuse. One other thing about a Sebenza is that Chris Reeve Knives calls the blade shape a utility blade, which may be handy in court.
    Once again, Congrats on your purchase and great review.

Ah Rolex John, I knew this was you. A title with no fewer than seventeen (17!) right-facing arrows. I usually enjoy most of your review content, but the continued "HEY LOOK HERE. IT'S ME. I'M TALKING" wears my interest a little thin. You're an aspiring blogger. Successful bloggers are good writers. Good writers don't have to shout...to get noticed.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Links