Zero Tolerance 0560 - Review

This is a discussion on Zero Tolerance 0560 - Review within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Specifications: Handle: 3-D machined G-10 front scale, 3-D machined titanium back handle, stonewashed finish Overall Length: 8.8" Blade Length: 3.75" Blade Steel: Elmax Closed Length: ...

Specifications:
    Handle: 3-D machined G-10 front scale, 3-D machined titanium back handle, stonewashed finish
    Overall Length: 8.8"
    Blade Length: 3.75"
    Blade Steel: Elmax
    Closed Length: 5.05"
    Weight: 5.8 oz.

This Zero Tolerance 0560 review will be broken down into at least two parts. The first part here I am just going to give you my initial experience taking it out of the box. Part 2 will include more technical feedback and more detailed pictures. So please subscriber to this thread or my facebook / twitter and keep an eye out for Part 2. Until then...... enjoy!

Upon taking the ZT 0560 out of the box I was astonished how light this knife feels in the hand. At almost 9 inches overall its 2 ounces lighter than my Benchmade 275 which I have became accustom to carrying. The blade deploys super fast and smooth unlike some other flipper knives on the market. I did some preliminary cutting and the blade out of the box is very exceptional to say the least. The G10 scale and machined titanium frame lock back feel really good in my hands and I'm able to get a real nice firm grip. Overall, right now, I am very pleased with my purchase. I am gonna use and abuse it over the next few days and follow up my review with part 2.

Thanks
    - Scott
    Blade Reviews 101 - Knife, Tactical & Survival Gear Reviews
    The Knife Exchange - Buy, Sell, and Trade Knives
    Facebook - Instagram

Ready to read more.

Looking forward to see how you "abuse it".

Links