Well NH has no knife laws

This is a discussion on Well NH has no knife laws within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Given that, the options are limitless and I find myself drawn to the old school Italian stilettos. Would this be practical? I got a work ...

Thread: Well NH has no knife laws

Well NH has no knife laws

Given that, the options are limitless and I find myself drawn to the old school Italian stilettos. Would this be practical? I got a work horse knife so this would be strictly for nothing other than using against someone who was making a grab for my iwb.

Thoughts?

2. Remove Ads

I have owned and carried several nice Italian stilettos, and cool as they are, I'd go with something more modern. Better grip, easier to deploy, etc. Of course, it'll cost you...

Quote Originally Posted by cayman_shen View Post
    I have owned and carried several nice Italian stilettos, and cool as they are, I'd go with something more modern. Better grip, easier to deploy, etc. Of course, it'll cost you...
    Good to know that you have a couple and would say that it is better to find something that deploys better. I do have a KaBar TDI I may use in its place. What about the cold steel zytel ti-lite, kind of similar in its purpose and seems to be deployed quickly with the pocket clip method.

How many knives are to much? I feel like because I live in NH which has no knife laws that I have to live it up before they try and change it on me.

Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post
    Given that, the options are limitless and I find myself drawn to the old school Italian stilettos. Would this be practical? I got a work horse knife so this would be strictly for nothing other than using against someone who was making a grab for my iwb.

Thoughts?
    Has no knife laws yet give them a little time

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Has no knife laws yet give them a little time
    Well we used to but they voted to remove them back in 2010 I believe. And right! jack offs out of nowhere brought up our stand your ground law yesterday for revision. I haven't heard anymore about it. I assume that means we are remaining a stand your ground state.

Links