Gerber Myth Review

This is a discussion on Gerber Myth Review within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; First and foremost the Myth is NOT a defense knife. The Myth is a very lite well balanced and well made knife. It is about ...

Thread: Gerber Myth Review

Gerber Myth Review

First and foremost the Myth is NOT a defense knife.

The Myth is a very lite well balanced and well made knife. It is about the size of a steak knife (works well as one too) and has a nice handle that fits well I the hand. The blade is very sharp and flexible. It makes a great personal use knife, bird cleaning knife, and even a nice filet knife for panfish. The sheath it excellent and retains the knife unless you pull it out. It has a rubber securing thing (I don't know what you call it) that fits completely over the handle for extra security. The sheath also has a built in sharpener that seems to work well although I have not used it much.

I have had it for a couple of months and carry it whenever I am outdoors hunting, training dogs, fishing .... I use it to clean birds, cut various objects, open things, eat, and ven cleaned a cooler of specs with it.

This knife is not for everybody, but it does have uses and for the low price it is a very good knife
    Attached Images
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, save it for the stupid

2. Remove Ads

Links