What Is Your favorite Leatherman Knife? - Or Which One would choose? - Page 2

What Is Your favorite Leatherman Knife? - Or Which One would choose?

This is a discussion on What Is Your favorite Leatherman Knife? - Or Which One would choose? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have the Wave. I've had it for 3 years now. I carry it in my edc bag. Not on my body. On my body ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: What Is Your favorite Leatherman Knife? - Or Which One would choose?

I have the Wave. I've had it for 3 years now. I carry it in my edc bag. Not on my body. On my body I carry a Swiss Army knife. Cant remember the model. I use them both pretty regularly. I like this particular combo a lot. It gives me a lot of flexibility as far as size of tool and how much power I need to use.
    QKShooter likes this.
    Question Everything!

VIP Member
    I've been pocket carrying a Leatherman for 15ish years? I started out with the first one, carried it a number of years, and decided to get a new one. My new one is a KICK, I don't know what the first one was, it's here at the house somewhere?

I'm a farmer and I probably use it everyday, it saves me a lot of steps. For my needs, I don't care for the one's that are full of gadgets and are bulky. I sure don't need a wine-opener, though for camping or other endeavors, I can see the need for one with more stuff.

My KICK is only about a half inch thick. It has a needle-nose pliers/wire cutter, knife, one phillip and two flats, and a bottle opener which I've never used (most stuff is twist top anyway).
    QKShooter likes this.
    Gain a 2A vote, take a fence-sitter shooting.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    I've been using leatherman products for over 20 yrs. I now have a wave and it goes everywhere with me. They are very handy when you have to MacGyver something. I dont have one in my BOB bag but probably should. I've broken off the needle nose on one pair using it for a pry bar ... stupid but accomplished the objective. I like their products, for me, they are worth having.
    QKShooter likes this.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

What Is Your favorite Leatherman Knife? - Or Which One would choose?

Skeletool CX for daily carry. Light weight and has everything I've ever needed
    Bark'n and QKShooter like this.

Administrator
    OK. I got tired of looking at various models. I just bought the CHARGE w/ the Titanium handles for $119.00 and Free Shipping.

Hopefully that price is a halfway decent price but, my time is more valuable to me than possibly saving a few bucks.

I've had the Leatherman New Wave for about three years and its always with me. If I could do it again I would still choose the New Wave. It's sturdy, keeps an edge, and is always ready for when I need a tool.
    QKShooter likes this.

I love my skeletool and most people don't think twice about it when I carry it to work or about anywhere I go
    QKShooter likes this.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Distinguished Member
    Wow, I feel so outgunned. I carry the Leatherman Micratool. Tiny thing, but it does a lot. I'm going to have check out some of the others mentioned here.
    QKShooter likes this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

I have a original Leatherman I carry on my motorcycle and a Wav in my Bob :) can't beat a multi-tool . I even have knock offs in other parts of my home and car just in case . :) watched too much Macgyver years ago ....lol
    QKShooter likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links