carrying a knife while traveling in the Marinetime Canada?

This is a discussion on carrying a knife while traveling in the Marinetime Canada? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Howdy! I have began planning our RV trip to the Marinetimes Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland). The plan is to leave all ...

Thread: carrying a knife while traveling in the Marinetime Canada?

Howdy!

I have began planning our RV trip to the Marinetimes Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland). The plan is to leave all firearms in the US prior to crossing into Canada, any recommendation as to were to leave them for safe keeping in or around Banger, Maine would be helpful. Would also like to know what would be recommended to carry in Canada regarding a knife as all firearms would be left behind. I have a K-bar TDI and also a very nice MOD automatic. I just don't know what Canadian laws are for knifes (fixed and folding). I know you cannot carry pepper spray unless it is marked Bear spray.

"Happy Trails"
    Chiefneon

I would expect you would be able to rent a storage unit that you could put your guns in while you are gone. I got nothing to say on the knives in Canada. You just have to look up the laws where you are going.

Administrator
    This should help quite a bit. It's 2005 but, I don't believe things have got any better up there.

Canadian Knife Laws
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Sponsored Links