Great place to buy a knife!

This is a discussion on Great place to buy a knife! within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted to share a great experience I had with Blade HQ - Microtech Knives, Protech Knives, Boker Knives, Automatic Knives, Spring Assist Knives, Butterfly ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By RickyD

Thread: Great place to buy a knife!

Distinguished Member

I wanted to share a great experience I had with Blade HQ - Microtech Knives, Protech Knives, Boker Knives, Automatic Knives, Spring Assist Knives, Butterfly Knives, Military Knives, Law Enforcement Knives, Collectible Knives, Kershaw Knives, SOG Knives. I purchased a SOG SOG-TAC knife from their site a couple of weeks ago. I neglected to read about their signature requirement on all deliveries - my fault, I just missed it. Being the relatively cost consious person I am, I selected delivery by USPS to save on shipping fees. The post office tried to deliver the package, but never left a note stating that I needed to sign. I didn't realize what the problem was until I reached out to BladeHQ to inquire about the delivery. They responded to my emails immediately and they were courteous and helpful all the way, never stating the obvious that I had simply not read their instructions well enough. They even put a note in my account stating the shipping should not require a signature on future orders. I was finally able to get the knife after the post office found the package sitting on the back of a shelf.

Too often I complain about companies and sites that don't provide great customer service and neglect to thank the ones that do it right. Bladehq had great prices (the best I could find on the knife I ordered) and their customer service was outstanding. If you are shopping for a knife, I would highly recommend that you check them out!
    srings, fail_187 and NH_Esau like this.

VIP Member
    Good to hear the positive stuff about companies that listen to, problem solve and help the customer. Glad to hear about the good experience.
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Thank you for the resource.

dan

Definitely worth at least comparing prices on this site. I found this site to be both expensive and cheap compared to others. When i searched for one of my edc knives a gerber ar 3.0 this site listed it at an average of $10 more than anywhere else I shop. However when looking up the kabar usmc this site was $10-$20 cheaper then other places.

I may actually buy one of those kabars from that site.

Thanks for passing this site along OP.

knifeworks.com is good as well...just bought this gem from them and they carry high quality stuff at good prices not just the crap made in china:Tops Interceptor, 4 in. Blade, Kydex Sheath
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

also oso grande.com is good
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

I had very good service from gp knives. They are out of MO I think. Very good prices and fast delivery. GPKNIVES.com - Buy Knives, Knife Sharpeners, Cutlery Accessories, and Flashlights

I am always buying from either BladeHQ or BladeOps.

If you use the affiliate link on my site occasionally from time to time BladeHQ offers discounts and or free shipping - Affiliates ~ Blade Reviews 101
    Blade Reviews 101 - Knife, Tactical & Survival Gear Reviews
    The Knife Exchange - Buy, Sell, and Trade Knives
    Facebook - Instagram

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    I have bought a few knives from BladeHQ and always had great service from them. It's great to hear others have as well.

I always buy my blades from Blade HQ. Fast shipping great customer service and the best selection on the web. I could spend $10000 on Blade HQ

Also since Walmart online carries Spyderco..Ontario..and Tops I recommend checking them out as well as Amazon.com.

Links