defensive knife carry in ohio

This is a discussion on defensive knife carry in ohio within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I looked up laws for carrying folding knives in ohio but got very vague results. im going to an Indians game today in Cleveland and ...

I looked up laws for carrying folding knives in ohio but got very vague results. im going to an Indians game today in Cleveland and I normally always carry my spyderco tenacious for defense and as a tool. can anyone tell me Ohio's knife laws and Cleveland's laws?
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large, is that they be properly armed."

VIP Member
    I've taken Kershaw into Red's games...no problems for me. It's just a "pocket knife". wink wink. But honestly I don't think you'd have any problems. Here's a good link to forum thread that might give some more clarity to a fairy unclear law:

Firearms Forum Online ? View topic - knife laws:clarification
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Thanks! Yea in other parts of the state I don't think its an issue but Cleveland is a little weird about "concealed weapons". I'm gonna take it anyway and if I get hassled I'll just play stupid haha
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large, is that they be properly armed."

Links