Lost then found, several times

This is a discussion on Lost then found, several times within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a CRKT knife that I bought in 2009, I have lost and FOUND several times. I think itís up to around 5 times ...

Thread: Lost then found, several times

Lost then found, several times

I have a CRKT knife that I bought in 2009, I have lost and FOUND several times. I think itís up to around 5 times by now.

One time I lost it, a month or two later, I found it when I was putting the back of my recliner on and I decided to look in the bottom and there it was. It must have settled while moving, I looked in there before and couldnít find it.

Another time I was on a bus doing driving to some training and fell asleep. We got to the site I jumped up, got off, and the buss left, then I noticed it was missing. Later I was telling a friend I lost my knife he said someone picked it up. I talked to him and he gave it to his "PLT SGT", I found him and he gave it to our 1SG. So I went and talked to my 1Sg and got my knife.

The last and most recent time I lost and found my knife I was at the carnival riding a ride called Spinout. I guess at some point it slipped from my pocket and landed in the grass about 20 yards from the ride. I didnít notice it was missing for about 30 minutes and went back to the ride to see if I could find it and no luck. So we went to ride other rides and get a Carmeled apple, and started to leave. We walked past the ride to get to the parking lot, and I seen the worker so I decided to go ask him if he seen it or someone turned it in. while walking up I noticed my knife sitting on the grass, with a few hundred people there no one seen it or picked it up/kept it.

I donít want to "go there" but I am starting to think I was meant to have this knife, God makes sure I always find my knife.

photo (9).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    DPMS AR-15
    Mossberg 835 Ulti-MAG
    M&P .40sw
    M&P Shield .40sw

2. Remove Ads

I wish I had that kind of luck with lost knives. I've lost several. The last time was 6-8 months ago - still no luck.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    I wish I had that kind of luck with lost knives. I've lost several. The last time was 6-8 months ago - still no luck.
    I don't have that kind of luck with anything else. I lose cell phones, lighters, wallet, keys. I have lost other knives too and they are still gone but this knife for some reason keeps coming back every time. It's only this knife which is why I am starting to think I am meant to have it. I lose/misplace every thing, every thing but this knife.
    DPMS AR-15
    Mossberg 835 Ulti-MAG
    M&P .40sw
    M&P Shield .40sw

Looks like you need to dummy cord that knife.

I found a nice small U.S.A. made Schrade Old Timer in a gutter by a gas station, best knife ever. But I lost a Spyderco and never found it .

I had a Benchmade "limited" mini ruckus that I lost on a Rollercoaster at Whatsit World in Tampa, FL. Made me sick, knew there was no way I would see it again. That and a Spyderco Endura are the only losses I regret.

I've found an awesome leatherman at an empty campground. It was at the edge of a circle drive, you could almost see it sliding off the top of a car as they left the campground. It was in a sheath, and rust was starting to form. Some Brillo and WD and she was brand new. That one now sits in the stone pocket of a fixed blade.

Knife karma exists.

Links