Recommended belt case for Fox Mark 5

This is a discussion on Recommended belt case for Fox Mark 5 within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone carry Fox Mark 5 4.0 Oz spray? If so, I would very much appreciate some belt case/holster suggestions. Thanks in advance....

Does anyone carry Fox Mark 5 4.0 Oz spray? If so, I would very much appreciate some belt case/holster suggestions. Thanks in advance.

You can get them at the foxlabs.com site. 4.0 oz is huge, is it for LEO duty use?
    I used FoxLabs 4oz on duty, but since I retired, I moved down to the 2 oz canister as an 'intermediate weapon', I'll get a good dozen uses out of it if I need it.
    Not likely I'll need it twice before the expiration date.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

Quote Originally Posted by patri0t View Post
    You can get them at the foxlabs.com site. 4.0 oz is huge, is it for LEO duty use?
    I used FoxLabs 4oz on duty, but since I retired, I moved down to the 2 oz canister as an 'intermediate weapon', I'll get a good dozen uses out of it if I need it.
    Not likely I'll need it twice before the expiration date.
    Their site is the first place I checked, but it seems their online ordering doesn't work -- Buy Pepper Spray, Mace - Most Intense Pepper Spray Available - Fox Labs says "Online Ordering Coming Soon". They do list a phone number, so I will give them a call.

In regards to the size, I guess I was just looking at a cost/value aspect -- It's about 20% more for the 4 oz vs the 2 oz, so that seemed to be the way the go, although I didn't consider the expiration date. I work proprietary security and carry an X26 for non-lethal and was just looking to augment that with a backup that doesn't rely on batteries.

Galls, cheif, proforce etc. all have plenty of holsters for OC spray, but I couldn't find anywhere that had a good list of "compatible" holsters based on the dimensions of the specific products.

Anyway, thank you for your time and assistance.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Try Wicek Handworks custom leather. He's in Poland, ships cheaply to the US, has great prices, and if you give him the dimensions of the canister, he'll make you a belt scabbard to your specs. He made mine for my ASP (pictured with the sheath he made for my Benchmade 5000, too.)

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Try Wicek Handworks custom leather. He's in Poland, ships cheaply to the US, has great prices, and if you give him the dimensions of the canister, he'll make you a belt scabbard to your specs. He made mine for my ASP (pictured with the sheath he made for my Benchmade 5000, too.)

Wow, those look beautifully well made. I'll have to check Wicek out. Thank you for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post

Do you have a link? I had no luck with google.

Links