Pex Edge Pro Sharpening System

This is a discussion on Pex Edge Pro Sharpening System within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; just picked one up. A little pricey at $250, but it puts a great edge on my knifes. I used it today on an old ...

Thread: Pex Edge Pro Sharpening System

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

Pex Edge Pro Sharpening System

just picked one up. A little pricey at $250, but it puts a great edge on my knifes. I used it today on an old Navy MarkII knife my dad had, it is all beat up and after an hour of work, I got an edge on it you could shave with. Did a few kitchen knives, sharper than they were when new. Highly recommended!

Apex 4 Kit ? Apex Model Edge Pro Sharpening System
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

I have been looking at the "Pro" model for a few years trying to figure out if I could make $$ on the side sharpening peoples knives and scissors. If I knew that I could say make the cost back in about a year of "side work" I would order one tomorrow.
    Death and taxes..... need i say any more?

Unless you spend the effort to sharpen and polish the edge until it's mirror-like and can literally split hair, it's a bit pricey. Paper-shredding or forearm-shaving sharpness can be accomplished with much less expensive setups from DMT.

Links