Inceptra tec x. ?

Inceptra tec x. ?

This is a discussion on Inceptra tec x. ? within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought this knife and I'm really enjoying sitting around opening and closing it one handed . I'm new to all weapons and wanted you ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: Inceptra tec x. ?

Inceptra tec x. ?

I bought this knife and I'm really enjoying sitting around opening and closing it one handed . I'm new to all weapons and wanted you guys and gals opinion of this knife as a carrier. Thanks. Mike

Case makes this thing I think. (Very sharp knife). http://www.tecx.com/knives/limages/75686.jpg

Do you know what model you have Tec X | Modern knives.

Dont have one but the review seem ok .. I mean it is a 20 dollar blade so a good utility knife one that wont be missed if lost ..Gear Review ? TecX Inceptra knife | Bluegrass Backpacking

They seem to be good knives 440 steel is pretty comman for that price range blade and pretty good stuff ...

I think you have a nice decent 20-40 bang around knife right there ...

I might have try one for the price
    Bigmac31391 likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Links