Boker/Wagner

This is a discussion on Boker/Wagner within the Defensive Knives & Other Weapons forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Welp I've talked about it and talked about it, finally decided to break down and get one. Wagner is a good guy, and heard him ...

Thread: Boker/Wagner

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar

Boker/Wagner

Welp I've talked about it and talked about it, finally decided to break down and get one. Wagner is a good guy, and heard him pitch his design when we worked together, so I ordered mine last night. It will be here Monday or Tuesday so looks like I'll have to go get some stuff and run a lil test next week. Lets pray for sunshine next week and I'll post the review once it gets here.
    Attached Images
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    Those are nice knives. I keep saying it's the next knife I want to buy, but it so damn big. At least for me, I'd want to pocket carry it & I don't need it for work anymore (I don't get out of the station unless it's to eat.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

I have had my eye on those since they were brought to my attention when I was looking for a new knife. Something keeps telling me I should buy one.

I look forward to seeing your tests of it.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Lead Moderator
    Nice looking knife alright.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

I've been looking at them myself. If you give it a good review I think I'll order one. By the way there is a mint Emerson Spec War on ebay. I'm trying not to bid.
    "When you reload in low light encounters, don't put your flashlight in
    your back pocket.. If you light yourself up, you'll look like an angel
    or the tooth fairy...and you're gonna be one of 'em pretty soon."

Clint Smith

I just received an email that said it has been shipped. I knew Jim (Wagner) and he sold me on the size. I am posting the link to a review done of the knife, which gives its history and explains in detail each and every specific reason for each design item. This knife is designed, made for one reason, fighting. Its not designed as a package opener, its designed specifically for defensive/offensive reasons and should be carried with that in mind. No saying to a lawyer that it was carried for your daily chores and used for self defense.

Jim put alot of thought into this blade based on his experiences and all the guys I know who bought them love them. As far a it being big that was a concern, but with the extra tip and clip that makes it look like a ink pen, the blade sinks into you pocket and truly every guy I know with one looks like he has an ink pen stuck into his pocket. Kinda a joke around the office as to if thats a ink pen in your pocket or something a little sharper (either there are alot of Boker/Wagners in our office or alot of guys have taken to carrying ink pens in their right front pant pockets in the past year that they never did before).

This link takes you to an article that was written in The Martialist magazine. http://www.themartialist.com/1206/wa...alityblade.pdf.
    Steve

It's a decent knife. I'm in the middle of going through some of Wagner's instructional materials for a review article.

I GOT IT ....... I GOT IT......Dang it feels better in my hand now that its actually mine. Ok will play with it this weekend and let ya'al know what I think next week.

Oh I have to make one statement....the place I bought it from is dang quick in getting this stuff to ya. USPS Priority Mail and I had it less that 40 hours after I bought it.
    Steve

Hey Fed,
    Just outta curiosity, howz that new knife treatin ya? Need any stitches yet?
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Links