Defensive Carry banner

New toys!

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  maclean3 
#1 · (Edited)
So, I got some new toys, recently. Some, I've had for a little bit, but the others just came in this week. The top one is the Kershaw Leek, special edition G-10. It has a 3" S30V PE blade, with polished G-10 handles, A/O, & 1 of 1K made. The 2nd one's a CRKT Starlight. It's an interesting 3.25" PE blade shape, AUS8 steel, non-assisted opeing, but very quick to open & has a rolling bar lock (I believe that's what it is-you can't close it on your fingers). The handle is CNC machined. The 3rd one is an incredible little knife. It's a Benchmade Snody Activator. A little PE 2 1/8" blade with S30V steel. The handles are carbon fiber with silver G-10 scales (I didn't show it, but it comes with a sharkskin sheath). The 4th is the Utility HAK that I had tried to sell (But no one wants to buy). Just using that as a reference, as the metal ring on it fits (Snugly) around my index & middle fingers. That has a sharp PE 440c blade.

Anyways, it's long, but enjoy...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, one shall not be named...:blackeye:

I'm waiting on 2 others. A Gerber Applegate/Fairbairn Covert, & of course, the Emerson mini-CQC7.

I may consider selling some of these, so anyone can PM me about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.